Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your help.

the args used to start solr are as following, and upload my screen shot to
http://www.yupoo.com/photos/qzone3927066199/96064170/, please help to take a
look, thanks.

-DSTOP.PORT=7989

-DSTOP.KEY=

-DzkHost=node1:2181,node2:2181,node3:2181/solr

-Dsolr.solr.home=solr

-Dbootstrap_conf=true

-Xmx10240M

-Xms4196M

-XX:MaxPermSize=512M

-XX:PermSize=256M

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=3000