From: Shawn Heisey
To: solr-user
CC:
Date: 2016/5/11 (週三) 22:38
Subject: Re: [scottchu] What kind of configuration to use for this size ofnews
data?

On 5/10/2016 10:34 PM, scott.chu wrote:
> A further question: Can master-slave and SolrCloud exist simultaneously in
> one Solr server? If yes, how can I do it?

No. SolrCloud uses replication internally for automated recovery on an
as-needed basis. SolrCloud completely manages multiple replicas of an
index and user-configured replication is not necessary.

I do not know what you intend with that combination, but you may want to
look into Cross-Data-Center-Replication (CDCR) in Solr 6.0.

Thanks,
Shawn

-----
未在此訊息中找到病毒。
已透過 AVG 檢查 - www.avg.com
版本: 2015.0.6189 / 病毒庫: 4568/12206 - 發佈日期: 05/10/16