This is the same problem, you're simply committing
too often, either soft commit or hard commit with
openSearcher=true.

https://lucidworks.com/blog/2013/08/23/understanding-transaction-logs-softcommit-and-commit-in-sorlcloud/

You haven't told us how you're committing, I'd
guess either
1> you have your solrconfig settings at some very
low number. Commits should be as long
as you can tolerate.
or
2> you're committing from some client that's
indexing. This is rarely A Good Thing. Either
just let your solrconfig settings handle it or
use the commitWithin form of cloudSolrClient.add().

Best,
Erick