I've come across a weird problem which I'm trying to debug at the moment, and
was just wondering if anyone has stumbled across it too:

I have an active-passive-passive configuration (1 Source cloud, 2 targets), and
NOT all the documents are being replicated to the target clouds. Example: 3
docs are being pushed/indexed on the Source cloud, S1, S2, S3, and only 2 docs
can be found (almost immediately) on the Target clouds, say T1, T3. The
behavior is NOT consistent.

I feel like it's a configuration issue, but it could also be a bug. How can I
debug this issue?

What log files should I examine?

I couldn't find anything in the logs (of both the Source & Target clouds).

Source configuration:

<requestHandler name="/cdcr" class="solr.CdcrRequestHandler">
<lst name="replica">
<str name="zkHost">10.88.52.219:9983,10.36.75.4:9983</str>
<str name="source">demo</str>
<str name="target">demo</str>
</lst>

<lst name="replicator">
<str name="threadPoolSize">2</str>
<str name="schedule">10</str>
<str name="batchSize">128</str>
</lst>

<lst name="updateLogSynchronizer">
<str name="schedule">1000</str>
</lst>
</requestHandler>

<updateHandler class="solr.DirectUpdateHandler2">
<updateLog class="solr.CdcrUpdateLog">
<str name="dir">${solr.ulog.dir:}</str>
</updateLog>
</updateHandler>

Target(s) configuration:

<requestHandler name="/cdcr" class="solr.CdcrRequestHandler">
<lst name="buffer">
<str name="defaultState">disabled</str>
</lst>
</requestHandler>

<updateRequestProcessorChain name="cdcr-proc-chain">
<processor class="solr.CdcrUpdateProcessorFactory"/>
<processor class="solr.RunUpdateProcessorFactory"/>
</updateRequestProcessorChain>

<requestHandler name="/update" class="solr.UpdateRequestHandler">
<lst name="defaults">
<str name="update.chain">cdcr-proc-chain</str>
</lst>
</requestHandler>

<updateHandler class="solr.DirectUpdateHandler2">
<updateLog class="solr.CdcrUpdateLog">
<str name="dir">${solr.ulog.dir:}</str>
</updateLog>
</updateHandler>

Thnx,
Dmitry Medvedev
Tech search leader
BARCLAYS CAPITAL
Search Platform Engineering
Global Technology Infrastructure Services  (GTIS)
Barclays Capital, Atidim High-Tech Industrial Park, Tel Aviv 61580
* DDI : +972-3-5452462 * Mobile : +972-545874521
*
dmitry.medve...@barclayscapital.com<mailto:dmitry.medve...@barclayscapital.com>

This message is for information purposes only, it is not a recommendation,
advice, offer or solicitation to buy or sell a product or service nor an
official confirmation of any transaction. It is directed at persons who are
professionals and is not intended for retail customer use. Intended for
recipient only. This message is subject to the terms at:
www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer.

For important disclosures, please see:
www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer regarding market commentary from
Barclays Sales and/or Trading, who are active market participants; and in
respect of Barclays Research, including disclosures relating to specific
issuers, please see http://publicresearch.barclays.com.