Thanks Nick,

I don't plan to index the document, the document is a kind of disposable
object. And it is based on the user query.

I have seen that page, I didn't get how pass the document (my disposable
object) via stream.body parameter.

Googling I found this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-5351

I see Solr committers are just working on this bug recently, but for now
only the first field is handled by mlt .

So it is not clear how to use of stream.body parameter.

Best regards,
Vincenzo

--
Vincenzo D'Amore