Hi Preeti,

You can use the analysis tool in the Solr console to see how your queries
are being tokenized. Based on your results you might need to make changes
in "strings_ci".

Also, If you want to be able to search on stopwords you might want to
remove solr.StopFilterFactory from indexing and query analyzer of
"strings_ci". The stopwords.txt is present in the core conf directory. You
will need to re-index after you make these changes.

Regards,

Sid.