Hey Guys,

I've been putting together a search engine using Solr/Lucene on the backend
and GWT for the UI.  I am looking to track clickthroughs on my results to
construct relevance judgements for the dataset I'm using - but I'm not sure
of a good way to go about this.

Obviously how you do this depends entirely on how your front end is set up,
but I would be interested to hear how other people using Solr have
implemented this so I can get some ideas.  Is it as simple as having a click
execute some code server-side before redirecting the user, and just logging
the information to a database?  How does this scale?

- Paul