Hi Team -
Can you please help me out on the below issue ...

We are using the Solr 4.3.1 version.

Integrated Solr 4.3.1 with Java application using EmbeddedSolrServer.

Using this EmbeddedSolrServer in java -  loading the core container as
below ...
*embeddedSolrServer.getCoreContainer().load();*

We are loading the container at the time of initiating the
ApplicationContext. And now Java application is able to access the indexed
data.

*Now the issue is  - *
*If I index the new data in Solr - the same data is not getting loaded
through Java application until and un-less if I again load the Core
Container using **embeddedSolrServer.getCoreContainer().load().*

Can you please help me out to on how to access the new data (which is
indexed on Solr) using java application with out calling every-time
*embeddedSolrServer.getCoreContainer().load().*

*??? *

*Please help me out ... I am stuck and not able to proceed further ... It
is leading to critical issue ...*

*Thanks In Advance.*