What query are you using? From what you've shown, the exact match
should work. Perhaps use a phrase query?

And while the analyzer is very cool, it has its limitations,
particularly it doesn't show the interactions with the _parser_. So
add &debug-query to the URL and look at the parsed_query bits of the
output, that may show you that the query isn't quite being parsed the
way you expect.

Best,
Erick