Hi dmitry,

Was a commit operation sent to the 2 target clusters after the replication ? Replicated documents will not appeared until a commit operation is sent.

What is the output of the monitoring actions QUEUES and ERRORS ? Are you seeing any errors reported ? Are you seeing the queue size not equal to 0 ?

--
Renaud Delbru