Hi,

Yes you should have the same resultset.

Are you sure that you reindex all the data after changing your schema?
Are you sure that you put your analyzer both at indexing and querying?
Are you sure you query only one field?

Regards,

Aurélien

Le 16/06/2016 21:13, Jamal, Sarfaraz a écrit :
Hi Guys,

I have enabled stemming:
   <fieldType name="text_stem" class="solr.TextField">
                <analyzer>
                <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory"
language="English"/>
                </analyzer>
   </fieldType>

In the Admin Analysis, I type in running or runs and they both break down to
run.
However when I search for run, runs, or running with an actual query -

It brings back three different sets of results.

Is that correct?

I would imagine that all three would bring back the exact same resultset?

Sas