Hello,

I have been using the DataImportHandler successfully to import documents
from MySQL, and it has worked very well.  However I have three questions
about the handler:

1. Is it possible to execute a command post-import? Specifically, I would
like to run snapshooter after both full & delta imports. The postOptimize &
postCommit listeners do not quite work here since I do not want to optimize
after delta imports, and I do not want to run snapshooter for each auto
commit during a full import.

2. Is it possible to execute independent SQL statements before, during, or
after importing? I would like to created some intermediate temporary tables
and also set specific settings relevant to the import (e.g. "SET
@@group_concat_max_len=...").

3. It would be great to have a way to chain together multiple Transformers.
For instance, I'd like to perform regex operations, then template the output
and finally add a custom document boost based on a column.  This could be
done by chaining the RegexTransformer, TemplateTransformer and a custom
Transformer.

Thanks for your help!

Jonathan Lee