发件人:Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
收件人:solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>, t...@sina.com
主题:Re: Does Solr 6.0 support indexing and querying for HUNGARIAN, KOREAN,
SLOVAK, VIETNAMESE and Traditional Chinese documents?
日期:2016年06月24日 13点58分

The full list is here: http://www.solr-start.com/info/analyzers . I can see at
least Hungarian.
Regards,

    Alex
On 23 Jun 2016 7:46 PM,  <t...@sina.com> wrote: Hi,

I am using Solr 6.0 to indexing document from different countries. I go through
the reference guide of Solr 6.0. I can't find anything about HUNGARIAN, SLOVAK,
 and VIETNAMESE language support. And For KOREAN and Traditional Chinese, I can
find the CJK tokenizer. Is CJK tokenizer enough?

BR,

Liu Peng