nor does http://selectricity.org/

On Jul 21, 2008, at 2:28 PM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar wrote:

Too bad the polls created with Google docs don't support images in them (or
atleast i couldn't figure out how to do it)

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 11:52 PM, Ryan McKinley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can't figure how to use the poll either...

here are a few others to check out:
http://lapnap.net/solr/
perhaps "a" and "f" could live together, you use 'a' if you need a
background other then white