Hello,

I am using Solr 6.0.0 in cloudMode (3 physical nodes + one zookeeper)  and have
heavy insert/update/delete operations.

I am using CloudSolrClient and tried with all batch size from 100 to 1000.

But it has been observed that persist at Solr node is very slow. It takes
around 20 secords to store 50-100 records.

Does anyone know how to improve the speed for these operations?

Regards,
Roshan
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.