Hi friends!

We are using Solrj 4.9.1 to connect to a Zookeeper. and the solr server
version is 4.9.0 We are currently using CloudSolrServer as a singleton, I
believe that solrj to zookeeper is a TCP connection, and zookeeper to
solrcloud internal is actually a httpconnection.

we use the zabbix to monitor the solrcloud status, and we deploy solr in
Wildfly, for example the port is 8180, we find that the number that
connecting with solr on port 8180 is so high. for now  we find the number
can be around 4000, that is too large.

and we find that with the increasing connections, the query speed become
slow.

does anyone come across this issue too?

look forward to your reply.

Thanks.