Thank you Erick!  I miss-read the webpage.

-Joe

On 7/20/2016 7:57 PM, Erick Erickson wrote:
autoAddReplicas is _not_ specified in solr.xml. The things you can
change in solr.xml are some of the properties used in dealing with
collections _created_ with autoAddReplicas. See the CREATE action in
the collections API here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Collections+API#CollectionsAPI-api1

Best,
Erick

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 2:46 PM, Joe Obernberger