i use solr 6-1-0.
and i write my own search Handler .i got this error:

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field
org.apache.solr.handler.component.ResponseBuilder.requestInfo from
class org.apache.solr.handler.component.MyResponseBuilder
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.component.MyResponseBuilder.getRequestInfo(MyResponseBuilder.java:19)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.component.MySearchHandler.handleRequestBody(MySearchHandler.java:94)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:156)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:2036)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.execute(HttpSolrCall.java:657)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:464)
        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:257)
        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:208)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1668)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:581)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:548)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:226)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1160)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:511)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1092)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:213)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:119)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:134)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:308)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:244)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:273)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:95)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.SelectChannelEndPoint$2.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:93)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.produceAndRun(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:246)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.run(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:156)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:654)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:572)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

because of in solr6-1-0 searchHandler 2 fields in responseBuilder
declare as a package access type(isDistrib and requestInfo).and in
this class does not exist any getter to this fields.

so when i implement MySearchHandler and create new class
"MySearchHandler" in new java project and put in package
"org.apache.solr.handler"

and extends mySearchHandler form searchHandler.

so in compile time it is not issue that we use field with package
access("idea in compile time assume that they are in same package")

but when i create a jar file and put in solr .and in solr-config file
i put my handler "MySearchHandler" as /mySearchhandler i got above
error.

so it shows that in runtime solr find 2 jar file with same package
name.but could not recognize that they are in same package and let
mysearchHandler to use filed of "isDistrib and requestInfo (with
package declare)"

so i see that searchhandler is in solr-core jar file,.so i puth this
jarfile to my searchhandler jar file,and delete solr-core jar file
from lib of solr web-app and then restart solr."i do this because i
don't have a 2 jar file with same packae name ,and in run time solr
fo=ind out them in same package and let me to uyse 2 fileds"

but after do that i try to start solr .but now solr did n't start and
i got this in command line:

"solr could n't start after 30 second." // some thing like a timeout exception

so now i think  maybe i select a wrong approach to expand my queries
and add wordnet to solr.

and please describe how i can use synonym filter factory or tokenizar
that u said i can use them to expand query.

tnx