I am experiencing very slow query time when using multiple facet.query on
large result sets (like 5 minutes).
I don't know how to optimize this, since it is not completely clear to me
how the facet.query works.
Currently my facet queries use tokenized text fields and contain wildcards
or even use complex phrase query.
The normal q query part uses the same queries but is acceptable fast (1
second).
Does the facet.query use exact same search (through term index) as the q
query does ?
I am always reading that fields used for faceting should be string or
keyword tokenized and docValues should be enabled.
Is this true for facet.query as well or is this meant for facet.field only ?