@John

I am using a managed schema with zookeeper/solrcloud.

On 07/26/2016 04:21 PM, John Bickerstaff wrote:
@Michael - somewhere there should be a "conf" directory for your SOLR
instance.  For my Dev efforts, I moved it to a different directory and I
forget where it was, originally -- but if you search for solrconfig.xml or
schema.xml, you should find it.

It could be on your servers (or on only one of them) or, if someone has
done a really good job, it's in source control somewhere...

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 2:17 PM, John Bickerstaff <j...@johnbickerstaff.com>