On 7/26/2016 5:30 PM, Nirav Patel wrote:
> OK, I can see '/configs' directory in Solr UI and under that I can see
> configuration fo my 'test' collection. BUt this all seemed to be
> disjointed information. Doc is definitely not clear. And what that
> Tree represent anyway where;s information for that. I would ideally
> put link to that document.

You won't find a literal directory named "/configs" anywhere.

This is a path within the zookeeper *database*.  Zookeeper presents the
database as something that looks like a filesystem, so it's easier for
programmers to conceptualize when they are writing programs that use
zookeeper ... but it is still a database, not a literal filesystem.

Thanks,
Shawn