First, the caveat:  I understand this is technically a zookeeper error.  It
is an error that occurs when trying to deal with Solr however, so I'm
hoping someone on the list may have some insight.  Also, I'm getting the
error via the zkcli.sh tool that comes with Solr...

I have created a collection in SolrCloud (6.1) giving the "techproducts"
sample directory as the location of the conf files.

I then wanted to download those files from zookeeper to the local machine
via the -cmd downconfig command, so I issue this command:

sudo /opt/solr/server/scripts/cloud-scripts/zkcli.sh -cmd downconfig
-confdir /home/john/conf/ -confname statdx -z 192.168.56.5/solr6.1

Instead of the files, I get a stacktrace / error back which says :

exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Error downloading files
from zookeeper path /configs/statdx to /home/john/conf
at
org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkConfigManager.downloadFromZK(ZkConfigManager.java:117)
at
org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkConfigManager.downloadConfigDir(ZkConfigManager.java:153)
at org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkCLI.main(ZkCLI.java:237)
*Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /configs/statdx*
at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:111)
at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.getChildren(ZooKeeper.java:1472)
at
org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$6.execute(SolrZkClient.java:331)
at
org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$6.execute(SolrZkClient.java:328)
at
org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkCmdExecutor.retryOperation(ZkCmdExecutor.java:60)
at
org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient.getChildren(SolrZkClient.java:328)
at
org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkConfigManager.downloadFromZK(ZkConfigManager.java:101)
... 2 more

However, when I actually look in Zookeeper, I find that the "directory"
does exist and that inside it are listed all the files.

Here is the output from zookeeper:

[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 0] *ls /solr6_1/configs*
[statdx]

and...

[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 1] *ls /solr6_1/configs/statdx*
[mapping-FoldToASCII.txt, currency.xml, managed-schema, protwords.txt,
synonyms.txt, stopwords.txt, _schema_analysis_synonyms_english.json,
velocity, admin-extra.html, update-script.js,
_schema_analysis_stopwords_english.json, solrconfig.xml,
admin-extra.menu-top.html, elevate.xml, clustering, xslt,
_rest_managed.json, mapping-ISOLatin1Accent.txt, spellings.txt, lang,
admin-extra.menu-bottom.html]

I've rebooted all my zookeeper nodes and restarted them - just in case...
Same deal.

Has anyone seen anything like this?