Hi,

I have 7 cores.

In each data-config.xml , I have

<dataSource name="ds1" type="JdbcDataSource"

                driver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

                url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/abcd"

                user="userName"

                password="passWord"

/>

There is similar structures on production, testing and partner instances.

So if I have to make changes I have to do in all data-config files.

I am looking for a mechanism where some variables

Like

dbname=abcd

dbusre=username

dbpass=password

are defined in solr.xml file under

../server/solr_test directory

and can be referenced
.../servre/solr_test/{core_1,core_2,...core_7}/conf/data-config.xml

Tired looking on net, I found articles that are telling me to edit
solrconfig.xml in each core, that does not satisfy my need.

I am using solr 5.3.1

Regards,

Prasanna.