Hi,

What would be the reasons making the wildcard search for Lucene Query Parser
NOT working?

We are using Solr 5.4.1 and, using the admin console, I am triggering for
instance searches with term 'roche' in a specific core. Everything fine, I am
getting for instance two matches. I would expect at least the same number of
matches with term 'r?che'. However, this does NOT happen. I am getting zero
matches. Same problem occurs with 'r*che'. 'roch?' does not work neither but
'roch*' works.

Switching debug mode brings following output:

"debug": {
    "rawquerystring": "roch?",
    "querystring": "roch?",
    "parsedquery": "text:roch?",