Are you sure you are issuing the same queries to the same collections and
the same request handlers.

I would verify that before all else. Using network sniffers (Wireshark) if
necessary.

Regards,
    Alex

On 13 Aug 2016 8:11 PM, "Pranaya Behera" <pranaya.beh...@igp.com> wrote:

Hi,
    I am running solr 6.1.0 with solrcloud. We have 3 instance of zookeeper
and 3 instance of solrcloud. All three of them are active and up. One
collection has 3 shards, each shard has 2 replicas.

Everytime query whether from solrj or admin ui, getting inconsistent
results. e.g.
1. numFound is always fluctuating.
2. facet count shows the count for a field, filter query on that field gets
0 results.
3. luke requests work(not sure whether gives correct info of all the
dynamic field) on per shard not on collection when invoked from curl but
doesnt work when called from solrj.
4. admin ui shows expanded results, same query goes from solrj,
getExpandedResults() gives 0 docs.

What would be cause of all this ? Any pointer to look for an error anything
in the logs.