From: Hardika Catur S [mailto:hardika.sa...@solusi247.com.INVALID]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 4:31 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Integration Solr Cloudera with squirrel-sql

Hi,

I want integrate apache solr with squirrel-sql. It work in solr 6.0 and
squirrel-sql 3.7.  But I have difficulty in integrating solr Cloudera 4.10,
because lib not in accordance with the needs of a squirrel-sql.

Does solr Cloudera 4.10 could be integrated with squirrel-sql??
Or there aresoftware to transform a solr query into sql query similar to
squirrel ??

Please help me to find a solution.

Thanks,
Hardika CS.