We are using a solrcloud 6.1 cluster with zookeeper.
We have 6 nodes running behind the cluster.
If I use solrj client with zookeeper, it will round robin across all the
servers and distribute equal load across them.

But I want to give priority to some nodes (with better configuration) to have
more load.
Previously we used to use a HAproxy above all the nodes which we can easily
configure to put high loads on some nodes.
But if zookeeper is doing the load-balancing, is there some way where we can
give more load to some nodes? (by using HAProxy or something)