Hi,

while trying to resolve my issue of why I can't get replica2 of shard1 of our
production cluster to stay up, I've noticed that the leader initiated recovery
seems to happen much more on shard1 than on the other shards.

I thought this might be just a problem in our production cluster, but today I
checked dev and testing and found the same thing was true

dev

/collections/<my_collection>/leader_initiated_recovery/shard1 cversion 388040
/collections/<my_collection>/leader_initiated_recovery/shard2 cversion 12
/collections/<my_collection>/leader_initiated_recovery/shard3 cversion 12
/collections/<my_collection>/leader_initiated_recovery/shard4 cversion 12

qa (2 nodes)

shard1 448676
shard2 0
shard3 0
shard4 0

Is this expected?

Is anyone else seeing this (on 2/4 node solrcloud 6.0.2 / 6.2.0 clusters)?

All the best,

Jon

Jon Hawkesworth
Software Developer

[cid:image001.png@01D2085D.D76B9B60]

Hanley Road, Malvern, WR13 6NP. UK
O: +44 (0) 1684 312313
jon.hawkeswo...@mmodal.com
www.mmodal.com<http://www.medquist.com/>

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by
another person is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, promptly delete it and all attachments.