Hi All,

I am also new to Solr and I have gone through Solr document and tested agg
using Solr- Prasto ( Parallel sql), Stream.

I am getting very good response using these 2 technologies. But my worries
are, unable to Group By Multivalue field which Solr standard api does but
not latest version of solr-prasto/Stream.

I want to aggregate/Group by  "app.name" field using stream/ Parallel sql.
Please suggest.

input:

{

id: 1

field1:[1,2,3],

app.name:[watsapp,facebook,... ]

}

{

id: 2

field1:[1,2,3],

app.name:[watsapp,facebook,... ]

}

Expected result :

watsapp: 2

facebook : 2

I have 2 TB data . I wanted to execute in aggmode=map_reduce. Any
suggestion?

Regards,
S.Praveen
Technical Architech