Dear Solr Users,

I use since several years SOLR and since two weeks, I have a problem
when I try to copy my solr index.

My solr index is around 180Go (~100 000 000 docs, 1 doc ~ 3ko)

My method to save my index every Sunday:

- I stop SOLR 5.4 on Ubuntu 14.04LTS - 16Go - i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30Ghz

- I do a simple directory copy /data to my HDD backup (from 2To SATA to
2To SATA directly connected to the Mothercard).

All files are copied fine but one not ! the biggest (~65Go) failed.

I have the message : "Error splicing file: Input/output error"

I tried also on windows (I have a dualboot), I have "redondance error".

I check my HDD, no error, I check the file "_k46.fdt" no error, I can
delete docs, add docs, my database can be reach and works fine.

Is someone have an idea to backup my database ? or why I have this error ?

Many thanks for your help,

Sincerely,

Bruno

---