Hey Yago,

12 T is very impressive.

Can you also share some numbers about the shards, replicas, machine
count/specs and docs/second for your case?
I think you would not be having a single index of 12 TB too. So some
details on that would be really helpful too.

https://lucidworks.com/blog/2014/06/03/introducing-the-solr-scale-toolkit/
is a good post how LucidWorks achieved 150k docs/second.
If you have any such similar blog, that would be quite useful and popular
too.

--SG