Hey,

I hope you all are doing well..

I got a router with "router.name=implicit" with couple of shards (lets call them shardA and shardB) and got a mysql table ready to import for testing purposes. So for example I want to load half of the data to shardA and the rest - to the shardB. Question is - how I can do that ? I thought this is something to add to the RESTful call when doing import for example like curl -m 99999 "http://localhost:8983/solr/testIMPLICIT2/dataimport?=command=full-import&implicit=shardA , but looks like I was wrong.

Thanks