Hello:
   We are using export handler in Solr Cloud to get some data, we only
request for one field, which type is tdouble, it works well at the
beginning, but recently we saw high CPU issue in all the solr cloud nodes,
we took some thread dump and found following information:

   java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE

        at java.lang.Thread.isAlive(Native Method)

        at
org.apache.lucene.util.CloseableThreadLocal.purge(CloseableThreadLocal.java:115)

        - locked <0x00000006e24d86a8> (a java.util.WeakHashMap)

        at
org.apache.lucene.util.CloseableThreadLocal.maybePurge(CloseableThreadLocal.java:105)

        at
org.apache.lucene.util.CloseableThreadLocal.get(CloseableThreadLocal.java:88)

        at
org.apache.lucene.index.CodecReader.getNumericDocValues(CodecReader.java:143)

        at
org.apache.lucene.index.FilterLeafReader.getNumericDocValues(FilterLeafReader.java:430)

        at
org.apache.lucene.uninverting.UninvertingReader.getNumericDocValues(UninvertingReader.java:239)

        at
org.apache.lucene.index.FilterLeafReader.getNumericDocValues(FilterLeafReader.java:430)

Is this a known issue for export handler? As we only fetch up to 5000
documents, it should not be data volume issue.

Can anyone help on that? Thanks a lot.