To: <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: Initialising of CommonsHttpSolrServer in Spring framwork

Looks to me like you have a conflict with the version of HttpClient in that exception, likely not using the same version that SolrJ requires.

Erik

On Aug 4, 2008, at 12:07 PM, Ranjeet wrote:

Hi Tomislav,

I have user the same way that you suggest, but I am worndering that its not working , exception is attached in this mail. pls suggest me what to do further.

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjeet

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tomislav Poljak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]