On Aug 4, 2008, at 1:55 PM, Vicky_Dev wrote:
I am Newbie to Solr . I am looking for guide to build a Solr based search. I was not able to find any book/reference manual on Solr which can help out in
building application around solr.

Links mentioned "02 October 2007 - Solr at OSSummit Asia" on
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/ is not working

OSSummit Asia did not materialize last year - it was "postponed", and may occur later this year: <http://www.ossummit.com/>.

There are several Lucene/Solr/Mahout related sessions at the upcoming ApacheCon US, so please consider attending this great conference.

Kindly send links for tutorials around building application around Solr.

The best tutorial is built right in: <http://lucene.apache.org/solr/tutorial.html >

And you'll get your questions answered here when you run into any issues.

        Erik