The easiest way is to create a /lib directory under each solr node and
place the custom jar in it. But I think it doesn't get distributed over
cluster, so this approach requires jar to be placed manually on each node.
IIRC, it was recommended that such custom jar to be on disc than uploaded
to zookeeper.
Lets wait for experts thoughts and suggestions.