Hi Erick,

When I check the *Solr* documentation I see that [1]:

*In addition to Tika's metadata, Solr adds the following metadata (defined
in ExtractingMetadataConstants):*

*"stream_name" - The name of the ContentStream as uploaded to Solr.
Depending on how the file is uploaded, this may or may not be set.*
*"stream_source_info" - Any source info about the stream. See
ContentStream.*
*"stream_size" - The size of the stream in bytes(?)*
*"stream_content_type" - The content type of the stream, if available.*

So, it seems that these may not be added by Tika, but Solr. Do you know how
to enable/disable this feature?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/solr/ExtractingRequestHandler