Hi,

All your stats show is large memory requirements to Solr. There is no
direct mapping of number of documents and queries to memory reqts as
requested in that article. Different Solr projects can yield extremely,
extremely different requirements. If you want to understand your memory
usage better, you need to do a heap dump and to analyze it with something
like Eclipse MemoryAnalyzer or YourKit. Its STW, so you will have a little
bit of downtime. In 4.10 I'd almost already guess that your culprit is not
using docValues for things being faceted, grouped, sorted on leaving you
with a large fieldCache and yielding large memory requirements which will
not be cleaned upon a gc as they are still "live objects". While I couldn't
say that's true for sure without more analysis, its IME, pretty common.

Greg