It's possibly you have autosuggest configured and it's rebuilding on startup.
See "buildOnStartup" here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Suggester

Depending on the suggester, this will re-read _all_ documents
from the index to build the internal autosuggest structures which
can take many minutes. That would also explain Shawn's observation
that there is quite a gap in the timestamps.

Although I am puzzled by a couple of things:
1> There should be a message in your log
explicitly referencing building autosuggest. I don't see it.
o.a.s.c.CorePropertiesLocator Found 0 core
definitions

seems to indicate that there are no replicas on the server.

Best,
Erick