Thanks, Shawn!

We are doing index on the same http endpoint. But as we have shardnum=1 and
replicafactor=1, so each collection only has one core. So there should no
distributed update/query, as we are using solrj's CloudSolrClient which will
get the target URL of the solrnode when requesting to each collection.

For the questions:
* What is the total physical memory in the machine?
128GB

* What is the max heap on each of the two Solr processes?
32GB for each

* What is the total index size in each Solr process?
Each Solr node(process) has 16 cores. 130GB for each solr core. So totally
>2000G for each solr node.

* What is the total tlog size in each Solr process?
25m for each core. So totally 400m for each solr node.

        <updateLog>
            <str name="dir">${solr.ulog.dir:}</str>
            <int
name="numVersionBuckets">${solr.ulog.numVersionBuckets:65536}</int>
            <int name="numRecordsToKeep">10000</int>
            <int name="maxNumLogsToKeep">100</int>
        </updateLog>

* What are your commit characteristics like -- both manual and automatic.

        <autoCommit>
            <maxDocs>10000</maxDocs>
            <maxTime>${solr.autoCommit.maxTime:59000}</maxTime>
            <openSearcher>false</openSearcher>
        </autoCommit>
        <autoSoftCommit>
            <maxDocs>5000</maxDocs>
            <maxTime>${solr.autoSoftCommit.maxTime:31000}</maxTime>
        </autoSoftCommit>

* Do you have WARN or ERROR messages in your logfile?
No.

* How many collections are in each cloud?
80 collections with only one shard each. And replicafactor=1.

* How many servers are in each cloud?
5 solr nodes. So each solr node has 16 cores.