Hi Shawn,

Need your help:

I am using master slave architecture in my system and here is the
solrconfig.xml:
<requestHandler name="/replication" class="solr.ReplicationHandler" > <!--
To enable simple master/slave replication, uncomment one of the sections
below, depending on whether this solr instance should be the "master" or a
"slave". If this instance is a "slave" you will also need to fill in the
masterUrl to point to a real machine. --> <lst name="master"> <str name=
"enable">${enable.master:false}</str> <str name="replicateAfter">startup</
str> <str name="replicateAfter">commit</str> <str name=
"commitReserveDuration">00:00:10</str> <str name="confFiles">managed-schema
str> <str name="masterUrl">http://${MASTER_CORE_URL}/${solr.core.name}</str>

Problem:

I am Noticing that my slaves are not able to use proper caching as:

1. I am indexing on my master and committing frequently, what i am noticing
is that my slaves are committing very frequently and cache is not being
build properly and so my hit ratio is almost zero for caching.

2. What changes I need to make so that the cache builds up properly even
after commits and cache could be used properly, this is wasting a lot of my
resources and also slowering up the queries.