From: anshuljohri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 5:19 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Multiple Indexes

Both the cases are there. As i said i need to index 3 indexes. So 2
have same schema but other one has different. More specification is like
this --

I have 3 indexes. In which 2 indexes have same data model but the way
these
are indexed is different. So i need to fire query from backend on
individual
indexes based on input. But the 3rd index has diff schema also. Again
the
query will be fired on this index based on input.

So my question is how can i handle this situation. Thru configuring
multiple
instances of Solr/Tomcat if ya than how? else what are the other ways on
Solr 1.2

-Anshul