As for the question about different weights, down the page of this
article there's an explanation of why stats are different on different
replicas in the same shard:
https://support.lucidworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000888308-Getting-different-results-while-issuing-a-query-multiple-times-in-SolrCloud-

A very similar argument holds for two shards with identical documents.

Don't have a good idea for your second question.

Best,
Erick