Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for your explanation. It helped a lot. Although setting
"spellcheck.maxResultsForSuggest" to a value higher than zero was not enough. I
also had to set "spellcheck.alternativeTermCount". With that done, I now get
suggestions when searching for 'mycet' (a misspelling of the Swedish word
'mycket', that didn't return suggestions before).

Although, I'm still not able to fully understand how to configure this
properly. Because with this change there now are other misspelled searches that
now longer gives suggestions. The problem here is stemming, I suspect. Because
the main search fields use stemming, so that in some cases one can get lots of
results for spellings that doesn't exist in the index at all (or, at least not
in the spelling-field). How can I configure this component so that those
suggestions are still included? Do I need to set maxResultsForSuggest to a
really high number? Like Integer.MAX_VALUE? I feel that such a setting would
defeat the purpose of that parameter, in a way. But I'm not sure how else to
solve this.

Also, there is one other things I wonder about the spelling suggestions, that
you might have the answer to. Is there a way to make the logic case
insensitive, but the presentation case sensitive? For example, a search for
'georg washington' now would return 'george washington' as a suggestion, but '
Georg Washington' would be even better.

Regards
/Jimi