Hi,

I'm trying to write a SearchComponent that personalizes on the fly a field
on all the docs resulting from the initial search query.

What I would like to do is to write a SearchComponent that intercepts the
documents belonging to the result sets of a search query and upsert one or
more of their field values with infos retrieved from external svc/logic.

I can't pre-compute all of these values because they are highly dependant
on the user/context.

I was wondering if someone here already did something like this and, more
broadly, has some experience in personalizing a search response in the Solr
guts.

Best
Ugo