Actually, i dont know how to do it((( For now ive just created request
handler and update chain proccessor for it with capability to detect during
recognize process (LanguageDetect or somthing like that). Really appreciate
for any instructions.
Sorry, if i was rude, bad english skill for good russian guy))))

11 февр. 2017 г. 19:44 пользователь "Rick Leir" <rl...@leirtech.com>