Hi,

Who can compile me this to jar file? (I found something similar i need in
google: (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20745935/set-last-modified-field-when-not-defined-in-document-in-solr
))

package modifiedG4;

import java.io.IOException;
import org.apache.solr.common.SolrInputDocument;
import org.apache.solr.request.SolrQueryRequest;
import org.apache.solr.response.SolrQueryResponse;
import org.apache.solr.update.AddUpdateCommand;
import org.apache.solr.update.processor.UpdateRequestProcessor;
import org.apache.solr.update.processor.UpdateRequestProcessorFactory;

public class LastModifiedMergeProcessorFactory
   extends UpdateRequestProcessorFactory {

  @Override
  public UpdateRequestProcessor getInstance(SolrQueryRequest req,
       SolrQueryResponse rsp, UpdateRequestProcessor next) {
    return new LastModifiedMergeProcessor(next);
  }
}

class LastModifiedMergeProcessor extends UpdateRequestProcessor {

  public LastModifiedMergeProcessor(UpdateRequestProcessor next) {
    super(next);
  }

  @Override
  public void processAdd(AddUpdateCommand cmd) throws IOException {
    SolrInputDocument doc = cmd.getSolrInputDocument();

    Object metaDate = doc.getFieldValue( "last_modified" );
    Object fileDate = doc.getFieldValue( "file_date" );
    if( metaDate == null && fileDate != null) {
        doc.addField( "last_modified", fileDate );
    }

      // pass it up the chain
      super.processAdd(cmd);
    }