Hi Christine,

Thanks for the reply!

I suppose something in our config doens't comply with the LTR plugin. If I browse to http://[HOST]:[PORT]/solr/[COLLECTION]/schema/feature-store, where I upload the features to, the browser can't find the page:

*Not Found*
No REST managed resource registered for path /schema/feature-store

So it seems that there /is /no feature endpoint? I suspect that maybe our config doesn't apply necessary solr-plugins for LTR or something similar, despite the -Dsolr.ltr.enabled=true parameter.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Vincent