Hi,

We had solr running on embedded zookeeper. Moved to external zookeeper, as
part of this setup on the same vm, had done a fresh solr distribution
setup, zookeeper distribution and created new solrdata folder to hold the
nodes. All the old folders are archived (zipped and backed up). What
wonders is the new deploy pointing to external zookeeper still shows the
old collections that were created on embedded zookeeper on the solr admin
console. How is that possible, when I did a clean fresh install of the solr
distribution and zookeeper distribution. Is that the old collection
information stored in another location as well apart from solr-6.3.0
distribution package, zookeeper-3.4.9 package and the solrdata folder?
Would solr write into any other directories?

Thanks,
Satya