This behaviour is for delta import only. One document get field values of
all documents. These fields are child entities which maps column to multi
valued fields.

<entity name="user_building"
query="IMPORT_QUERY"
deltaQuery="DELTA_QUERY"
pk="buildingUserId"
deletedPkQuery="DELETE_QUERY"
onError="continue">

                     <entity name="buildingUsagePointsAndAccountNumber"
query="SELECT_QUERY"
transformer="RegexTransformer" cacheImpl="SortedMapBackedCache"
cacheKey="bldId" cacheLookup="user_building.plainBuildingId"
onError="continue">
<field name="txt_usage_points" column="usage_points" splitBy="," />
<field name="txt_account_numbers" column="account_numbers"
splitBy="," />
<field name="sdp_service_to_date" column="sdp_service_to_date"
dateTimeFormat="yyyy-MM-dd" />
</entity>
</entity>